- Kurup, S.*; DeJong,K.; Assaad, K.; Matson, J.; Amissah, A. “Design, synthesis, and evaluation of dual AURK and EGFR inhibitors for non-small cell lung cancer” Poster presentation at National Meeting f the American Chemical Society, Spring 2021 (#3553394).
- “A meta-analysis comparing therapeutic outcomes for anti-EGFR monotherapy to targeted therapy combinations for non-small cell lung cancer” Kurup, S.*; Ding, Q.; Amissah, F.; Assaad, K.; Chandrasekhara, S. Poster presentation at the 2020 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- “Investigation of simultaneous EGFR and aurora kinase inhibition in non-small cell lung cancer cells” Matson, J.; Assaad, K.; Kurup, S.; Amissah, A. Poster presentation at the 2019 West Michigan Regional Undergraduate Symposium (WMRUGS), Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI.
Pictured above from left to right: Dr. Sonali Kurup, Kaitlin Assaad, Joshua Matson, Dr. Felix Amissah
- Samant, A.; Visal, T.; Pancholi, P.; Bapat, S.; Kansara, D.; Dichwalkar, T.; Senones, R.; Kurup, S.; Sehdev, V. Design, synthesis, selection, and evaluation of a potent multi-kinase targeting N4-phenylsubstituted-7H-pyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4-amine derivative with significant anticancer activity in P53 mutant and wild type models of upper GI cancers. Poster presentation at the 111th American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, Chicago,IL, 2018 (#2800).
- Kurup, S.*; McCallister,B.; Senones, R.; Mistry, T.; Zych,S.; Pancholi, P.; Bapat, S.; Fanizzi,A.; Stanford, D.; Sehdev, V. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 4-substitutedanilinopyrrolo[2,3-d]pyrimidines as multi-targeted inhibitors of EGFR, JAK2 and AURKA. Abstract for poster presentation at the 35th National Medicinal Chemistry Symposium-American Chemical Society, Chicago, IL 2016 (#56).
Pictured above Roberto Senones, PharmD (left) and Stephen Zych (right)